BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words "

who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words "

Sunday, July 26, 2015

WHAT IS LIFE

They said, " Life is song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realise it . Life is a sacrifice - offer it . Life is love - enjoy it " . Sometime, I don't understand what life is, is it all true ? Or just a lie ? When life create a song I try to sing it, sometime I success to sing it sometime it's just a false voice and I ruin the song. When life playing a game with me , I play along with it . Sometime I win sometime I lost with mortification. When life is challenging me , I meet it, I take the challenge. Sometime that challenge make me be a winner sometime it's just make my tear flowing out. When life gave me a dream, sometime that dream came true , sometime I have to realise that was just a dream that will never be with me. Life is a sacrifice ? They said, Offer it.  When I sacrifice something It just make me hurt, cause no one will appreciate or know what I AM sacrificing on. At least Appreciate it just once . ( huh ) Life is a Love , well that's what happening now, people enjoy with it, I AM enjoy with it.. Cause love is everything , love make you happy love make you sad but one thing about love that I really "hate". They take a chance , ( bad ) .. Just to get what they want . Still wanna find more about life . 19 years old living a life with "LIFE" still not enough to understand what life is , therefore, we need to keep seeking what life is.. Everyday is a life, Everyday you will have definition of life, but you will never know when will you understand the real life is, THE REAL MEANING OF LIFE, including me , I will never know .


Sincerely,

Kjazzny -

0 comments: