BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words "

who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words "

Saturday, July 25, 2015

BEST FRIEND



" A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws. "


 Did you ever heard about Friendship ? Well , Honestly , I didn't have that million friends. I may have a few friends, but I got this few lovely friend of mine who always be with me in a good or bad situation. The picture above is a picture of me and Cyntia Thien Fui Tene . We are at the same age, 90's. Oh, I mean 19" . ( laugh ) Our friendship last for 4 years , she the one who always help me in any situation who always listen to my silly story over and over again . We dancing together doing things we like together. Maybe now I got that one person called " Future Fiance " so I can't do certain things that we always do together but still I won't forget her.. We still contacted each other and the funny things is, WE ARE WORKING AT THE SAME COMPANY TOGETHER. Well, maybe thats what we called "WELL, WE MEANT TO BE" . haha! Those word , making me laugh . The one who always gave me unexpected gift hahaha ! Well, those feeling about her I can't describe in word . But that friendship I, oh I mean Insha'allah we will bring it until we dead tear us apart ;) 

Sincerely : kjazzny

" Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest .. It's about who came , and never left your side and someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words "



0 comments: